Tuesday, 21 July 2015

OUTIFT OF THE DAY: NEW GLASSES










white crop top - zara [9.99]
flared skirt with front buttons - zara [25.99]
warwick block mid heel lace up shoes - office [65.00]
jardinette glasses frame in blush - oliver peoples

I finally got some new glasses! I am so chuffed with these frames from Oliver Peoples. I'd not heard of the brand before I came across them in my local opticians but they really do have an amazing selection of frames - I would definitely check them out if you're in the market for a new pair. They're slightly pricey but I have really terrible eyesight so having a nice frame is such a big deal and a huge investment piece for me. They're so different from anything I've ever had before (I've been a Rayban whore for the last five or so years) and I am obsessed with them. I love the 50s/60s vibe (I am a parody of myself) so these are just perfect!

Just for fun, I thought I'd make a little collage of selfies (some more embarrassing than others) to share with you some of the glasses I've had throughout the years.


elly xxx


follow me on:

10 comments:

  1. Love this minimal outfit and your glasses really suit you :) xx

    The Fashion Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the glasses, lovely
    new post: http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/07/summer-train.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty.
    Xoxo

    www.atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit! It looks great on you. The evolution of your glasses is great, have to say that the current ones are the best so far though! x

    ellie etc | a personal style & lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. lLove your outfit and the glasses are super cute! (Love that you've switched from the smaller frames to the larger in your more recent glasses-escapades - you look super cute with them all, but I think the larger framers suit your face better, they make your eyes really pop :3)

    Fii xo || little miss fii

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the glasses - they really suit you. I had a pair of these square-oval shaped glasses in your first few pics. They were all the rage in the mid 2000s weren't they!

    Faye x
    i wish i could wink

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit, love the black and white combo. The skirt and shoes are my favorites. You look gorgeous by the way. :)

    yellowpumpkiin.blogspot.de/2015/07/the-black-maxidress.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh the many pairs of glasses that we've all had in our lives! I love love love your new pair! You look so smart and they fit your face perfectly :)

    be the plebeian

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your entire outfit is gold and your glasses make it even better :)

    xo

    With Love Banke | A Fashion Blog

    Instagram: @Withlovebanke

    ReplyDelete
  10. This glasses are beautiful - they look great!

    Charlotte x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they make my day xxx