Thursday, 14 May 2015

NEW SHOES: ADIDAS STAN SMITH SHOES







It's my birthday tomorrow (I'm 20, how has this happened) and as an early birthday present from my parents I was lucky enough to receive these in the post a few days ago. I've wanted a pair of Stan Smiths for a while after having seen them styled up on numerous blogs and so I was incredibly excited to open them. Trainers aren't something I'd usually go for (I'm probably the least urban person you've ever met), but I've seen them paired with so many chic outfits recently and it's     really inspired me to give them a go. I love the way they look with culottes and skirts especially and so I can't wait to style these and attempt to emulate all of my favourite bloggers.  You'll be sure to be seeing these in a few outfit posts soon.

Elly xxx

follow me on:



6 comments:

  1. I just love them !
    Xoxo

    www.atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing! Hope you have a wonderful birthday! <3

    Andini xx | Adventures of an Anglophile

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooow, I love it! Enjoy the weekend honey!

    I invite you to join my worldwide giveaways:
    Jexshop 10$ gift card & Polka dots dress

    If you want to follow each other, please follow me and I'll do the same:
    My blog | Bloglovin | Facebook

    (っ◕‿◕)っ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think they're so classic, you will style them perfectly no doubt!

    Infinity Of Fashion// Lucy Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. - NEW SHOES: ADIDAS STAN SMITH SHOES. It's my birthday tomorrow (I'm 20, how has this happened) and as an early birthday present from ... adstansmith.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh i like these! My friend bought these the other day aswell! Hope you had a lovely birthday hun x x

    Jess x
    www.momentsofbeautywars.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they make my day xxx