Tuesday, 5 May 2015

HELP ME PICK A SWIMSUIT?

Whilst sitting completely bored out of my mind earlier (it's exam season again, hence the lack of posts!), I realised that it was about time I started swimming again. I used to love it and got really into it this time last year. It's a great way for me to attempt exercise without humiliating myself through the medium of 'team sports' (I am never, ever going back to those dark days.) My current bikini is a really cool high waisted one from Topshop a couple of years ago, but it really needs replacing so I spent a little while this afternoon trying to find something new. I find shopping for swimwear really hard because I'm definitely more of a swimsuit than a bikini gal which narrows down my choice a lot!




Urban Outfitters Out From Under Cut Out Swimsuit - £45
ASOS Candy Stripe Longline Bikini - £34.00
Topshop Peplum Swimsuit - £36.00

I know these are all a bit on the pricey side but quality is really important when it comes to swimwear. You don't want a jump-in-the-water-to-find-bikini-bottoms-are-halfway-across-the-pool type situation so I think a good swimsuit really is an investment piece. Which one is your favourite?
Elly xx
follow me on:

7 comments:

  1. They are all gorgeous, but the third one it's perfect.
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. FIRST ONE!!! looooove it

    ROSALINDIS// rosalindis.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. Asos Candy stripe!! Middle one! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cut out one! Minimalist but so striking. Tan lines may be an issue but not if you save it till the mid-end of your hols!

    http://herfashionmemoir.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It depends on your body type, but I'm really loving the third one.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the first one! Although all three are really cute!

    Samio
    www.samio.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they make my day xxx