Saturday, 18 April 2015

CURRENT WISH LIST

Hi everyone! It's been a really long time since I've done a wish list, and since we've (finally) hit Spring/Summer, I thought one was well overdue. I've actually purchased a couple of the pieces from this list (oops) recently, so you'll see those bits in upcoming hauls/outfit posts. I always find that as soon as a new season hits I end up wanting all of the new things and it's so hard to restrain myself!

adidas Originals Stan Smith Trainers - £67 (although if you're size 5.5 and under I'd recommend getting a junior pair because they'll be so much cheaper!)
ASOS Denim Dolly A-line Button Through Mini Skirt in Mid-wash Blue - £30.00 (one day this will be in stock in my size!)


Missguided Fringed Faux Suede Biker Jacket in Black - £40
ASOS Off the Shoulder Peasant Top - £25
New Look Black Leather Ankle Strap Wooden Block Heels - £44.99



Missguided Boyfriend V Neck T Shirt in White - £8
New Look Black Twill Culottes - £14.99 
ASOS ELLERMAN Peep Toe Buckle Shoe Boots - £42

What are you wishing for this spring?
Elly xxx
follow me on:


15 comments:

  1. the denim skirt
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the heels and ooh that new look top is super cute! All the fringeeeeeeeeee. I feel since everyone else has some that it's now a requirement in my wardrobe. Totally agree that now spring is ACTUALLY HERE, my wardrobe needs changing. Oh what I could do with unlimited funds...

    little miss fii || Fii x

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have a good blog!
    Would you like to follow each other on the GFC?
    Follow me and I'll follow you back.
    http://mosaictrends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing post :)
    have a nice weekend, kisses :)

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm obsessed with all these items, especially the peeptoe boots ahh!

    olivia - mycluelessmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. that fringed jacket from misguided is amazing!! i need to have it!

    Aine Oh

    ReplyDelete
  7. These block heels look really great!!
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah I really like those scrappy block heeled sandals and the denim skirt!
    Basically I love everything you have selected! <3 I hope you get around to buy them all!

    Kisses from Hungary xo

    Csenge | Csenge's Point

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this wish list! Those Asos heels are perfect. I had the Asos press shoot mules on my wish list but there's definitely no way they'd stay on my feet haha, these are lovely though :).
    xxx
    Tasmin | Grandiose Days

    ReplyDelete
  10. So much on here that i want!
    www.norawears.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the denim skirt! I've got a pair of shoes similar to those peep toe heels from Primark and I love them! I get so much wear out of them!
    x
    www.elizabethkessell.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the black heels from New Look and the white Missguided top.

    http://beewritesx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they make my day xxx