Thursday, 5 February 2015

THE "IT" FABRIC: SUEDE PICKS

Hey everyone! If there's an "it" fabric about at the moment, suede is it. With 70s inspired style everywhere at the moment (don't we all wish we had the confidence to rock patterned flares?!), I thought I'd focus my attention on this key fabric.



Suede T Shift Mini Dress in Green - Missguided (£25)
Milk It 70's Patchwork Suede Zip Front Dress - ASOS (£85)
ASOS Suede Shift Dress With Cut-Out Detail To Back - ASOS (£95 £38)

















ASOS Mini Skirt in Suede - ASOS (£50)
Peccary Leather Skirt - Mango (£49.99)
Milk It 70's Patchwork Suede Mini Skirt - ASOS (£45)













ASOS Espresso Suede Peep Toe Ankle Boots - ASOS (£60)
ASOS Headstrong Suede Heeled Sandals - ASOS (£60 £42)
Teresa Wine Cleated Platform Over the Knee Boot - PrettyLittleThing (£40 £30)

Will you be investing in some suede this season?
Elly xxx

follow me on:


11 comments:

  1. oh wow those skirts and dresses are amazing!! absolutely need one of those in my life! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2015/02/books-im-currently-loving.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is wonderful :) i hope you're having an amazing day!

    mfashionfreak♥blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the green suede dress! Gorgeous picks x
    Elise @ Elise Dopson

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with them skirts especially the last one, so need to buy them!!

    Jessie | Taylor Mayed

    ReplyDelete
  5. A few of these pieces have been on my recent wishlist, I never thought it's a texture I'd be a fan of but the whole 60s/70s vibe is definitely reflected a lot in my style now!

    infinity of fashion// Lucy Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the heart-eyed emojis. I luuuurve everything in this wishlist!

    Bry x
    www.bryonylaura.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this fabric! It is so unique. My favorite things in here are the mango skirt and the black heeled sandals- perfection.
    You have a lovely blog, maybe you want to follow each other on GFC and bloglovin? let me know!
    http://stormia-fashion.blogspot.com/
    xoxo, Mai ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the green dress!
    www.lumublog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this suede fabric trend! Those 3 dresses are fabulous, especially that second one.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they make my day xxx