Sunday, 22 February 2015

ORLA KEILY X CLARKS SHOES

After seeing shots from their AW15 presentation All Quiet in the Library yesterday (it was such a beautiful show, definitely the highlight of the things I've seen from LFW so far), my attention was drawn to the fact that Orla Keily and Clarks shoes have collaborated again! I'm so excited about this because I absolutely adore Orla Keily's designs and Clarks are one of my all time favourite shoe brands. It's a match made in heaven! 


This season's pairs are really 60s/70s inspired and so are totally on trend. They've struck a great balance between stament brown/navy block heels and platforms, and cute understated pastel t-bar sandals. There's a definite floral/pastel theme going on this season and all of the pairs are just so quirky and fun. Admittedly, the shoes are slightly on the pricey side but I think you really do get what you pay for quality-wise with Clarks. Besides, these pairs are so unique and you won't get anything like them anywhere else! I love how they've been styled in Clarks' feature with colourful printed midi skirts and shorts, and I'm feeling so inspired by the whole collection (watch the video of their SS15 show, it's amazing.) I've picked out some of my favourite designs (it was almost impossible - there are so many more I love!):


Orla Betty in Navy - £130, Orla Beatrice in Cream - £140, Orla Betty in Tan - £130


Orla Bibi in Pink - £120, Orla Blanche in Pink Floral - £120, Orla Bobbie in Pale Blue - £120



Which pair is your favourite? Shop the collection here.
Elly xxx

follow me on:

14 comments:

  1. I am in love with the darker coloured ones, I always associate clarks shoes with my mum and dreaded visits for school shoes when I was younger. I've never actually considered buying there shoes now, this post has changed my mind!

    infinity of fashion// Lucy Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I'd wear them, but they do bring back that 60s/70s vibe! XX

    Nausikaä | Fashionatic.be

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with this shoe collection! Each shoe looks absolutely darling <3
    xxx

    She Will Be
    Want to enter my giveaway? Check it out here

    ReplyDelete
  4. these would be great for the whole 70s trend going on. and like the first commenter said, they're ugly cute
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving the big block heels, there's no way I could possibly fall over in them haha!

    cottonandcandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always love big block heels. The betty has got to be my favourite
    xx
    www.thegarlandgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love clarks shoes, i own so many! i hadnt seen this latest collection though, so thanks for sharing!


    ♥ Ellen #NZblogger
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
    Facebook + Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  8. I used to work for Clarks and I can really say that they just keep improving when it comes to their designs, these are gorgeous!
    The Lipstick, The Girl and Her Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been loving their shoes lately…can I have them all?

    Jenn from jenniferjayne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. So retro, but I don't think they are my style- too clumpy x
    Laura | A Life With Frills 

    ReplyDelete
  11. love them all especially the girly mary janes <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah loving the vintage!
    I'm doing a Q and A on my blog this week, so if you've got any questions pls comment back! I'd really appreciate it xo
    Savannah // www.zolablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the shoes, if anyone wants a discount on their Clarks shoes we have Clarks Vouchers and Clarks Voucher Codes here:

    Clarks Vouchers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they make my day xxx