Friday, 26 December 2014

CHRISTMAS DAY IN (A FEW) PICTURES

Hello everyone! It's currently Boxing Day and I'm having a rest from watching back to back films and stuffing myself. I hope you had a lovely Christmas day yesterday and are planning on carrying on the festivities for the rest of the week! I thought I'd post a quick round up of my day in pictures, including my outfit and my favourite presents. I had a lovely day and I am very lucky to have such a wonderful family (get your sick buckets at the ready.)









I think this image speaks for itself really...



Getting a half decent photo of all of us was enough of a Christmas miracle in itself!



(Lurex Crop Top in Black - Topshop (£22), Skirt - H&M, RAMBLE Heeled Sandals - Topshop (£55 (now £20)))









I hope you had a very merry Christmas!
Lots of love,
Elly xxx

follow me on:

2 comments:

  1. Awesome photos chick! Looks like you had a good Christmas! That Christmas dinner looks epic! I like the presents you got, those books look really interesting! Best wishes for 2015! :-) Xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I did! It was amazing, you too :) xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they make my day xxx