Monday, 17 November 2014

WINTER HAUL: MISSGUIDED, URBAN OUTFITTERS & NEW LOOK

 Hi everyone! I'm sorry I've hardly posted at all since coming to University, life has just been completely crazy and I've hardly had time to sit down and think! I'm finally feeling a lot more settled into a routine now (despite the fact that there's only two weeks left until the Christmas holidays) and so I'm going to try really hard to start blogging again because I really miss it.  

Since moving up north I've definitely been feeling the cold, and so I thought it was time to update my winter wardrobe. I literally own about three bobbly old jumpers that I bought years ago and so I decided to bite the bullet and say goodbye to some of my student loan in exchange for some warmer clothes. As usual it seems I've gone for the boring (yet versatile) greys and blacks, as well as an attempt at an injection of colour in the form of the A/W staple colour, burgundy. I've gotten back into houndstooth, gingham and tartan again in a big way this season, and I'm so excited to style these pieces. I'm also planning on doing a part two to this haul in which I feature some more exciting clothes - I want to get into the Christmas party spirit and get some more swanky sparkly numbers which I'm sure I'll put into a wish list soon (I have my eye on some exciting bits!)


1. Black Ribbed Knit Jumper - New Look (£19.99)
2. Grey Fine Knit High Neck Top - New Look (£14.99)
3. Antonia Knitted Funnel Neck Crop Jumper in Dark Grey - Missguided (£17.99)



4. Cooperative Houndstooth Turtleneck Dress in Wine - Urban Outfitters (£42 £27)
5. Red Check Wrap Mini Skort - New Look (£17.99)

Have you bought anything recently?
Elly xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they make my day xxx