Friday, 28 November 2014

OUTFIT OF THE DAY: SWEATER WEATHER











GREY FINE KNIT HIGH NECK JUMPER/TOP: NEW LOOK (£14.99)
RIPPED KNEE (DIY) BLACK HIGH WAISTED JONI JEANS: MOTO @ TOPSHOP (£36)
BLACK SNAKE KICKER SLIP ON SHOES: OFFICE (£20)
COAT: ASOS
SCARF: EBAY
LIPSTICK: KATE MOSS FOR RIMMEL LONDON 04
GLASSES: RAYBAN OPTICS CLUBMASTERS

Hey everyone! Today I thought I'd just post a typical casual outfit for me at this time of the year. Once again I'm sorry for the poor quality photos but it won't be long until I go home for Christmas and will be able to post more regularly and in better quality.
I don't know about you, but I am so excited for Christmas! I've really got that Christmas feeling and I'm not ashamed to say that I shed a lone tear when I got to put the star on our flat's £9.99 Homebase Christmas tree (so tragic.) This is my absolute favourite time of year - I just love the feeling you get going for walks when it's just getting dark and everyone is wrapped up warm. I love Christmas lights and the smells and the way everyone is always in such a good mood. I can't even put it into words! I honestly don't understand people who hate Christmas, what is there to dislike?
I'm also so happy that it's finally coat weather again. I love this coat from ASOS, it's so versatile, warm and goes with just about everything. I definitely think it's worth investing in a good winter coat that can last you years.

Do you love or hate the winter months?
Elly xxx

follow me on:


2 comments:

  1. I'm not a fan of the cold weather but I love Winter fashion and anything Christmassy! Your tartan scarf is gorgeous x

    modernaudreyh.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they make my day xxx