Sunday, 14 September 2014

UNIVERSITY HAUL PART 1: DECORATIVE HOME WARE

Hey everyone! Seeing as I'm off to university in a couple of weeks time, I thought I'd do a series of hauls based on the purchases I'm making leading up to my departure. Today I thought I'd start with the most interesting: decorative home ware! I am obsessed with home ware and so I found this part to be really exciting. It's made me so excited to get my own place just so I can decorate each room to my tastes (I'm going to need to be millionaire but a girl can dream!) I'm trying to continue channelling the theme I have in my room at home (vintage, shabby chic), so that I can reuse some of the pieces I already have when I get to uni. Here are some of the newer things I've purchased in the last week:


GREY AND CREAM WOODLAND SILHOUETTES DUVET COVER (£10) AND GREY SHEET: PRIMARK


CREAM WATERCOLOUR FEATHER PRINT CUSHION: TESCO (£10)


WOLF PRINT CUSHION: TESCO (£8)


CREAM MIRROR WITH ROSE DETAILING: TKMAXX (£12.99)


EMMA BRIDGEWATER BLUE SQUARE TIN: THE FARMHOUSE PRESENT IDEAS OXFORD (can buy here for £11.99 and here for £7.95) (£8.99)


BUNTING SET AND WHITE PEGS (FOR MY NOTICEBOARD): FACTORY SHOP (£1.00)


MINIATURE ROSE: B&Q (£4)

Are you heading off to uni this year? 
xxx

follow me on:

6 comments:

  1. Love all these things, you have great taste! I'm off back to uni in two weeks, can't wait! :)

    modernaudreyh.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you! hope you have a great time :)

      Delete
  2. i love the colour scheme of this! i'm sure it'll look amazing!
    Would love if you could check out my blog if you get a chance!
    www.emilyh.co
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! i hope so - i'm sure i'll do a post when it's all sorted!
      I will do xx

      Delete
  3. Awhh such cute things!! Hope uni goes well for ya xx
    www.styleandlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they make my day xxx