Thursday, 25 September 2014

STYLE INSPIRATION: PALOMA FAITH AT THE LATE NIGHT PROMS










A few weeks ago, Paloma Faith performed at the BBC's Late Night Proms. I've always been a fan of her music and her style, and so it didn't come as a surprise to me when not only was her performance amazing, but her outfit was on point as well. The midi dress and heels look is quite toned down for Paloma,who is pretty well known for her outlandish style, however I think it really suits her. The cut and fit of this sequin midi dress compliment her body shape so well that I couldn't keep my eyes off her! If that wasn't enough, she paired it with a pair of white and pink t-bar stilettos which are just the right combination of classy and statement. She's managed to channel lot of her originality yet still maintains a formal and in keeping look for the Royal Albert Hall - something that I reckon is pretty hard to pull off. 

Similar dresses available herehere and here.
Similar shoes available hereherehere and here.

Who has inspired you recently?
Elly xxx

follow me on:

7 comments:

  1. You're right, her outfit is really amazing :)

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you agree! She's stunning xxx

      Delete
  2. paloma faith really is just so beautiful! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/09/win-lulu-guinness-lfw-tote-bag-filled.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't she! Love your blog btw xx

      Delete
  3. i personally often find Paloma's style a bit too eccentric for my taste, so i never thought i'd actually say this but i loove what she's wearing there! you described it just perfectly - a great combination of chic and statement pieces!

    www.undersizedcloset.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like her style :)

    xx
    Beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they make my day xxx