Tuesday, 9 September 2014

OUTFIT OF THE NIGHT: PALM PRINT AND LEATHER






FASHION UNION SCUBA CROP TOP IN PALM PRINT - ASOS (£20.00)
"RAMBLE" BLACK SANDAL HEELS: TOPSHOP (£55)
LEATHER SKIRT: ZARA
QUILTED FAUX LEATHER BAG W/CHAIN: MY NAN'S
SILVER ARM CUFF: PRESENT FROM MY MUM

Hey everyone! Today I thought I'd share with you an outfit that I would wear out for dinner or drinks. Once again it's featuring my favourite top from Fashion Union, but this time I've paired it with darker pieces to make it more suitable for night time. I love this leather skirt that I got from Zara over a year ago now - I definitely don't wear it enough! It adds another element and texture to the outfit which I love. I decided to try to wear a tiny bit of jewellery seeing as this is a night time outfit (me and jewellery don't really get along aside from the odd gold chain necklace), and I actually love how this silver arm cuff looks. I may have to invest in more! I'm wearing my favourite RAMBLE leather sandal style heels from Topshop and my nan's trusty bag which I have had for ages now and never seems to go out of style. 

Elly xxx

follow me on:





4 comments:

  1. i love the cuff! the whole outfit is lovely though! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/09/mac-prep-and-prime-bb-beauty-balm.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I'll take a look now :) xx

      Delete
  2. Super sweet look! I love your shoes and skirt! Thank you so much for that lovely comment you left on my blog, I really appreciate it dear xx

    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! no problem, your blog is amazing xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they make my day xxx