Friday, 12 September 2014

HAUL: AUTUMN/WINTER 2014 SHOES


It's approaching that time of the year again! I've starting buying things for Autumn/Winter. As much as I love summer I am looking forward to the darker evenings and colder weather. My Mum has always taught me that it's very important to have a good pair of shoes, and seeing as both my trusty Chelsea boots and my patent brogues were on death's door I thought it was about time I updated my go-to shoes.



Clarks brogues never let you down! I always trust Clarks to make really good quality shoes which are comfortable and long lasting. I've been getting shoes from there for my whole life and they've always lived up to expectations. This particular design is great as they are a bit of twist on the usual brogue style shoe, and they seem to go with just about everything. 



I always feel 100 times more confident in heels, especially when they're as badass as these! I featured these in my A/W boots picks post last week, and I finally decided to bite the bullet and buy them in the end. I was so surprised at how comfortable and easy to walk in they are (tip: if you want comfortable heeled boots, go for a pair with a platform!). They're really versatile and go with just about everything. They'll take you from day to night easily, and I've received a few compliments on them whilst out and about. Size-wise they come up quite big so I'd go for the size down if I were you (I'm a 5.5/6 and bought a 5.). They're a bit different from most of the other heeled ankle boots I've seen recently, and would definitely recommend River Island's shoes, too.

Have you bought anything for the new season?
Elly xxx


follow me on:

6 comments:

  1. Gosh both of these are just gorgeous!
    Those clarkes shoes are absolutely stunning!

    Kelly from | DayDreams & DaisyChains

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow i have just fallen completely in love with those river island boots! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/09/lynette-page-make-up-artistry-launch.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The River Island boots are so fab, I am loving the zip down the front of them. The first thing I am going to do when I get a bit of extra cash is buy myself some sturdy winter shoes!

    Technicolour Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I can't stop wearing them :) it's defo a good investment xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they make my day xxx