Thursday, 7 August 2014

OUTFIT OF THE NIGHT: ZEBRA PRINT






BLACK HIGH NECK SPAGHETTI STRAP CROP TOP: H&M
LAUDINE ZEBRA PRINT MINI SKIRT: MISSGUIDED (£14.99)
NIKE DUAL FUSION TRAINERS: SPORTS DIRECT (£29.99)
WHITE WAYFARER STYLE SUNGLASSES: PRIMARK (£2)

I've had my eye on this snazzy skirt for quite a while now, and I'm so glad I finally purchased it last week! It fits really nicely, and I love the cut out slits at the front as I think really add something different to an average body con skirt. Obviously it's perfect for me as it's black and white yet still makes a bit of a statement! Missguided also sell a matching top to go with this skirt if you want to go all out on the zebra print. I've been loving pairing skirts with trainers at the moment and so this pair of black, white and grey Nike Dual Fusion trainers go perfectly with this look to add a bit more of a casual, sports luxe element. They're so comfortable! I'd probably also wear this skirt with black heeled for a classier evening look.

What patterns are you loving?
Elly xxx

follow me on:



2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they make my day xxx