Saturday, 2 August 2014

OUTFIT OF THE DAY: NIKE DUAL FUSION










Today I purchased my first ever pair of trainers! I'm going travelling next week and so I thought it would be a good idea to invest in some really comfortable shoes so that I didn't have to pack about 300 different pairs (all of which would probably give me blisters to varying degrees.). Luckily, I'm loving the way people have been wearing trainers with casual (and formal!) outfits recently, and thought it would be a good opportunity for me to try something new whilst still being comfortable. Trainer shopping is actually deceivingly difficult (apparently all women want pink and purple trainers??), and so after much deliberation I decided to go for a pair from the children's section. This is a great idea if your feet are up to size 5.5 as it can save you a lot of money. I went for a classic grey, black and white Nike pair as I figured they would be the most wearable, and I am a fan of ye olde swoosh now and again! I'm excited to try to style these next week, and I think they'll look great with my H&M black maxi skirt, which I plan to wear a lot! Now I'm wearing trainers with skirts, I truly am the embodiment of a strong independent woman... all I need now is a caramel macchiato "to go"! (Nope, no idea what that is either.).

JUMPER: PRIMARK
FAUX LEATHER SKIRT: ZARA
NIKE JUNIOR DUAL FUSION TRAINERS IN BLACK/SILVER/WHITE: SPORTS DIRECT(£29.99)
BLACK RUCKSACK: MY MUM'S

When was the last time you did any kind of sporting activity?
 Elly xxx

follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they make my day xxx