Thursday, 28 August 2014

OUTFIT OF THE DAY: MAXI SKIRT AND TRAINERS






CROPPED CAMI: TOPSHOP
BLACK MAXI SKIRT W/SPLIT: H&M  (£12.99)
NIKE DUAL FUSION TRAINERS: SPORTS DIRECT (£29.99)

Hi everyone! Today I thought I'd post an outfit I wore a lot when I was travelling around Europe a few weeks ago. Due to the fact I had to carry all of my possessions on my back for the entirety of the trip, I only brought the one pair of shoes with me, and so found myself wearing these Nike Dual Fusion trainers with everything! Although I have to admit I am slightly sick of the sight of them now, I actually really loved how they looked, even with the most dressed up of outfits. I personally liked them most when paired with this maxi skirt from H&M, as I think it creates a really effortless contrast. The simple cami adds to this effortless look, and I think wearing something simple yet comfortable is a great way to look chic yet still casual. It's a really good transitional look that will take you from day to night.

How do you dress when you have to travel light?
Elly xxx

follow me on:

2 comments:

  1. I only wish I was gorgeous enough to pull this off! You look amazing.

    xo,
    Lela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't be silly! You are gorgeous, just checked out your blog!
      Thank you xxx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they make my day xxx