Monday, 4 August 2014

OUTFIT OF THE DAY: FLORAL TROUSERS






BLUE POLO NECK CROP TOP: TOPSHOP (Similar here)
ISAMELA BLUE FLORAL TAPERED LEG TROUSERS: MISSGUIDED (£19.99)
JUJU MAXI JELLY SANDALS IN CLEAR GLITTER: BANK FASHION (£20.00)

This week I decided to make a few sneaky purchases from Missguided to treat myself before I go away travelling this month. Among the items I received were these amazing Isamela floral trousers. They're made of a silky material and fit perfectly. I've been looking for a pair of tapered trousers/jogging bottoms for a while now and when I saw these on the website I just had to have them. I love blue floral prints (I have a Zara shirt in pretty much the exact same pattern) as I think they are a more understated way to wear bright florals. As usual with Missguided, the trousers are great quality for the price. I've been loving this midnight blue cropped polo neck that my flatmate kindly gave me, and luckily it was the perfect shade of blue to go with the trousers. In terms of footwear, I haven't really been wearing my jelly shoes much recently, but one of my close friends suggested that I whip them out for the casual gathering with friends we were going to. I finished the outfit off with my new sunglasses from Primark (bought to replace a disastrous purchase I made a few weeks ago where I received glasses that looked more like swimming goggles...let's not go there.).

What did you wear today?
Elly xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they make my day xxx