After seeing Charli XCX perform at T in the Park festival a couple of weeks ago, I have become a huge fan of her style. Her look is very 90s inspired, typically grungey yet playful, featuring a lot of tartan, cami dresses and choker necklaces. As this look has been on trend for quite a while now, it's really easy to find 90s inspired pieces (see my Clueless inspired style post) in the shops at the moment. Despite this, Charli always manages to look fresh and edgy - a particular favourite of mine being her silver leather jacket in her recent video for new single "Boom Clap."
1. Cross Choker Necklace - ASOS (£8)
2. Mereditch Silk Feel Cami Swing Dress in Silver - Missguided (£19.99)
3. Blackwatch Check Leggings - Topshop (£15)
4. Buffalo Black Glitter Platform Sneakers - Master Shoe (£132.99)
5. Oh My Love Pastel Pink Cami Dress - ASOS (£17.50)
6. Mermaid Crop Top - Glitters for Dinner ($55)
7. Motel Vintage Katy Black and White Check Circle Skirt - Motel (£30)
8. Long Sleeve Mesh Crop Top With Symbol Embroidery - Topshop - Sold Out - Check Ebay
10. Religion Metallic Silver Biker Jacket - ASOS (£250)
Who are you inspired by?