Monday, 30 June 2014

SUMMER 2014 WISHLIST


Hi everyone! The shops seem suddenly to be full of things that I want at the moment, so I thought it was about time I did another wishlist. This is only a snapshot of the things I'm lusting after, but I hope it gives you a bit of an idea of the looks I want to be going for this summer. (Links and prices below.)

1, 3 & 6 - White Crop Top - Missguided (£5.99), Sunflower Bralet - Missguided (£9.99) and Folk Print Bralet - Topshop (£16). - I think these cropped bralets are complete summer staples, and are perfect for festivals thrown on over a pair of high waisted shorts. They also look great under sheet tops and shirts, and can be dressed up or down dependent on the occasion. I just want every colour and print!
2 - Pink Plastic Round Framed Sunglasses - Missguided (£5.99) - I've wanted a pair of these ever since I saw a similar pair on Alexa Chung. They're so cute and fun, and you can never have too many pairs of sunglasses as they're a summer essential.
4 - Black Fringed Chiffon Kimono - H&M (£29.99) - I'm imagining this worn with a pair of high waisted shorts and a bralet at a festival. I love the tassels as they add a great folky/festival vibe, whilst the black keeps it chic and versatile. This could also work as a beach cover up.
5 - Black and Cream Hair Scrunchies - Topshop (£4.50 each) - I've loved wearing my hair half up half down in a bun recently, and I think a scrunchie can add a really cute and fun element to a hairstyle. They're so 90s and I love them. Plus, they're a lot better for your hair than ordinary elastic hair bands.
7 - Black Quilted Joggers - H&M (£29.99) - I tried these on a few weeks ago back in Oxford and absolutely loved how they looked with a high necked white vest top. I didn't buy them at the time and I haven't been able to find them in the shops since! As you know, I love the sports luxe trend and these are perfect for that. They'd look great with a pair of simple heels and are super comfortable. 
8 - Borbaflor Two Piece - Adidas Originals x The Farm Company - (Top £25, Shorts £30) - I am obsessed with this collection and have been for a few months now. Unfortunately, these are all sold out! I will get my hands on them eventually, though. I've wanted a two piece for so long but haven't found a print I've loved enough to buy... until I found this! I love the way they've combined sports with a girly print and I think they're just perfect for summer (and reasonable affordable, considering.) If I could actually get my hands on this I'd never stop wearing it.
9 - Casio Watch - Urban Outfitters (£50) - I don't really wear watches, but I've wanted to get one for a while now. I feel it's about time I start wearing one! I love this Casio one as it's so timeless. (excuse the pun) (there was no excuse for that)
10 - High Waisted Levi Shorts in Charcoal Grey - Ebay (£19.50) - High waisted shorts are just a festival must-have and somehow I still haven't got my hands on a pair of Levi ones! I'm imagining these paired with a white crop top, kimono and pair of sunglasses at T in the Park this summer. Please?

follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they make my day xxx