Saturday, 28 June 2014

OUTFIT OF THE DAY/NIGHT: ALL BLACK


BLACK SQUARE NECK CROP TOP: H&M - £9.99
BLACK MAXI SKIRT W/SPLIT: H&M - £12.99
SANDALS: H&M - £12.99

You can never go wrong with an all black outfit, especially when trying out things you don't feel that comfortable in! Despite what you might think from this photo, I've had (and still do have!) a vendetta against Birkenstocks. However, I felt that this pair from H&M were slightly different as they were without the cork lining (I have no idea and no wish to know the technical term for it) or toe post. I think they look great and a little bit different, especially when paired with a maxi skirt or pair of trousers. They're actually really comfortable and I think I'll get a lot of wear out of them this summer.  I also finally gave in and bought myself a jersey maxi skirt. I've always felt a bit self concious in maxi skirts (no idea why), but I'd really like to get into wearing them more often. I love the split in this one and I think it'll be a great staple piece all year round.

follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they make my day xxx