Tuesday, 24 June 2014

OUTFIT OF THE DAY: SPORTS LUXE



TOP: URBAN OUTFITTERS - £25
SHOES: OFFICE - £20
BANDEAU - NEW LOOK
SHORTS - TOPSHOP (MADE FROM OLD PAIR OF JONI JEANS)

I am obsessed with this oversized sheer top by Sparkle and Fade at Urban Outfitters! I picked it up last week and have been really excited to post about it since. It's made of the softest material ever, and is great for creating really simple, casual sports looks without being too overstated. I'm not really a fan of those huge baseball shirts with numbers all over them, so I thought this would be a nice way of creating a similar look without being too in your face. I paired it with these flat skater shoes from office and just a simple pair of black shorts to make a minimal statement. I think this top would look great over swimsuits in the summer, too.

follow me on:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they make my day xxx