Monday, 23 December 2013

JUMPSUIT


Yesterday I posted a haul in which I bought this beautiful navy floral jumpsuit from Topshop for £38 in the sale, and I just couldn't wait to write an outfit post in which I styled it! I've been looking for a jumpsuit for ages and it's been such a struggle to find one that fits me. Admittedly my mother did have to do couple of minor alterations to the straps on this one (everything seems to be made for ladies with huge chests nowadays!), but aside from that it seems to fit perfectly. The design is absolutely timeless and I've honestly never worn something so comfortable. Here I've paired it with my beloved holographic court shoes from Forever 21, my DIY matching bag and an H&M gold chain. I think this look is perfect for the Christmas party season, especially if you're going for something a little more classy, and I'm thinking of wearing it out at some point in the next couple of weeks. What's great about this particular jumpsuit is that I will be able to wear it all year round for a multitude of different occasions without feeling uncomfortable or overdressed. 



What are you wearing this Christmas party season?
Elly xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they make my day xxx