Tuesday, 23 April 2013

HELLO WORLD

(Disclaimer: I'm not really one for introducing myself, so please bare with me here!)
 My name is Eleanor Sutherland (you can call me Elly), and I'm a 17 year old student living in Essex. I'm studying for my A levels in Art, French, English and Biology, and am planning to study art at university next year. I have a huge obsession with clothes, and after having filled up my wardrobe recently (and being inspired by all the blogs and youtube videos I've read and watched over the years), I thought that it was finally time for me to start posting myself.  You can expect lots of outfit posts, hauls, wishlists and other such fashion related fun, and I'm really excited to get started. Hope you enjoy!


follow me on:
twitter - tumblr - facebook - instagram - bloglovin 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they make my day xxx